Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hello Parents

Hello Parents! I am so excited to be the choir director at Brentwood High School. I encourage you to check the choir website and this blog often because I believe communication is the key for success in our school and choral program. Periodically during the year I will need assistance with ticket sales, concert preparation, field trips, uniform measurements, etc. If you are able to volunteer and would like to be updated on upcoming opportunities, please send me your name, child's name, e-mail address, and telephone number. I realize everyone's work and home life is different but even taking up tickets before a concert or bringing snacks to a late rehearsal can make all the difference in the world! Thank you for all you do and I am really looking forward to a wonderful year. Please feel free to contact me at anytime through e-mail or leave a comment.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment